Festival Performer Applications
Thank you for your interest in performing at the Maldon Folk Festival.
Performers of all musical genres are welcome to apply. Venues range from large marquee stages with PA, to small intimate acoustic settings.
The festival provides:
- meals (brunch Saturday and Sunday for performers - accompanied partners will be charged $5 for brunch).
- some accommodation (generally billets).
- a dedicated performers' camping area.
- festival passes to performers, partners and their children.
- We also offer a no-commission CD sales venue.
- Session & chalkboard venues are provided & encouraged.
- Musicians are also welcome to busk along the streets.
Please note: It is a requirement of the Maldon Folk Festival's public liability insurance that all performers have their own Public
Liability Insurance, proof of which should be provided to us. We'll request this with performer contracts.
If you need to purchase insurance we suggest Folk Alliance Australia or Duck For Cover.
2013 Performer Applications have closed
Applications for 2014 will open 1st February 2014
Feel free to contact us with any queries you may have regarding performing.